Ready to help.
When you create a photo book with Bonté Books you can expect beautiful results. To ensure the layout process is as easy as possible, we've collected a few tricks we’ve discovered. It's just our way of giving you a virtual helping hand. If you have any questions, please contact customer service. After you've reviewed these, you can easily go back to creating your next brilliant Bonté book here.
- Our software requires updated browsers, i.e. Chrome, Firefox 8, Internet Explorer 7.
- Your work will auto save. Yay! No need to fret.
- There is no undo option, but you can remove photos and edit text.
- To get started, select which photos will be in your book using your own photo software, i.e. Adobe Photoshop. Next save them in a new folder then upload that folder into our software. This is a significant time saver! You can also use photos directly from Flickr or Facebook.
- Do not use punctuations within your spine lettering, the software will reject your order.
- Discover the Icons and their meanings:
- Life preserver = Help
- Magnifying glass = Description
- $ = Calculator
- Gear = Product options, includes cover color, cover finish, spine text, name of book. This is very important. Make sure to click here and fill it out before you order!
- Magic wand = Photo editor
- Steps for creating a full bleed cover (some themes don’t offer this so here's our advice!)
- “Drag and drop” your image onto cover
- Select image edit button- “the magic wand”
- Under “advanced” undo lock frame
- “Click and drag” frame to desired position
- You may have to zoom in on your photo